Lambano receive God’s gifts to experience them with God
12-23-21 Revelation – Lambano receiving promised gifts of God by grace to epignosko experience them thru koinonia sharing
Please comment on the bottom of any page following our BLOG Etiquette Guidelines.
Note: On your phone, PDF documents may only open if you choose the “Save, Replace, or Keep Both” option and then it will be downloaded and notify you of this on the top of your screen. Open it there or in your Downloads folder and it will give you the option to Open with Adobe Acrobat, Drive, or some other PDF app you have installed on your phone. If you watch the associated video, it will open in another tab/window so that you can easily bounce back & forth between the PDF doc and the video. If your screen is big enough you can even arrange the windows next to each other!
I’m in my favorite park to do anointed, prophetic, spontaneous drum videos, but I have a powerful message the Lord gave me the night before that will determine if you get to genuinely, experientially, relationally epignosko know the many awesome promises of God’s agathos ‘excellently good, joyful, and beneficial’ grace-gifts He wants to give to you by His unconditionally loving-favor-of-grace through intimate koinonia relationship together-with Him.
Some of the confusion about receiving gifts from the Lord is caused by poor bible translation – see Bible Info. The English word “receive” meaning “to get or be given something, to react to something in a specific way, to welcome someone in usually a formal way” is very ambiguous and doesn’t reflect accurately the 2 distinctly different Greek words used in the New Testament, so English bibles have really confused matters by translating both “receive!” Dechomai is passive and accommodating, but Lambano active and aggressive. Dechomai is “warmly-welcoming as with a fond friend,” but this can vary from a visual or verbal greeting from afar to a simple or firm handshake to even a hug or a kiss, so the context may give a clue! Lambano “grabbing hold of to possess for yourself” goes further by ‘bringing it in’ so para close-beside you and inside you that you take personally ownership of it! All the important Truth of the New Testament has to go beyond dechomai and deeper into lambano for you to actually genuinely, experientially, relationally epiginosko know how agathos ‘excellently good, joyful, and beneficial’ these grace-gifts are, because it takes this level of meno ‘abiding connection-to’ them through koinonia intimate-fellowship with them and the Giver!
He showed me 3 responses to His grace-gift that produce 3 results:
1. Yes, He personally offers the grace-gift to you, but you outright say ‘No’ to the Giver by rejecting Him in disbelief, so this instantly produces a ‘Yes – No = NO’ result.
2. Yes, He personally offers the grace-gift to you, but you only ‘Yes’ dechomai ‘passively, warmly-welcoming as a fond friend’ some aspect of the grace-gift but then give a ‘No’ answer by NOT lambano ‘actively, grabbing hold of it to possess for yourself’ by ‘bringing it in’ para close-beside you to fully ‘own it,’ especially through using it in order to genuinely, experientially, relationally epiginosko know it because of your koinonia intimate-relationship to it, so this still produces a ‘Yes – Yes – No = NO’ result.
3. Yes, He personally offers the grace-gift to you, and ‘Yes’ you dechomai ‘passively, warmly-welcome as a fond friend’ and also ‘Yes’ lambano ‘actively, grab hold of to possess for yourself,’ and so this produces a ‘Yes – Yes – Yes = YES’ result. Jesus doesn’t want us to swear oaths at all, but to simply make our ‘Yes’ a Yes or our ‘No’ a No, so that we will not fall under condemnation (Matthew 5:33-37; James 5:12), especially since God’s gospel logos message to you has not been ‘Yes – No,’ but in Him it is always ‘Yes – Yes’ (2 Corinthians 1:18-19).
In the video the Lord gave me an excellent analogy of how all this works with a Fed-x delivery of an awesome Christmas Present with beautiful wrapping inside a box sent from the Giver personally to you, so valuable that He insured it so you have to sign for it. Listen to the video for amazing details. The bolded, underlined text are links on my website that thoroughly discuss these subjects for even more depth!
1. What is God’s promised grace-gift for Me because of His great unconditional-love for Me that desires only agathos ‘excellently good, joyful, and beneficial’ things in my life, “For I know the plans I have for you, declares Yahweh, plans to give you a hopeful-future of shalom/eirene ‘wholistic, reconciling, peaceful-rest’ and ou me ‘absolutely in fact and in possibility NOT’ for ra/kakos bad-or-evil” (Jeremiah 29:11):
2. Lord, I physically open my hands to “Let Go and Let God” of whatever I am holding on to, which I am saying or doing concerning my identity that is keeping me from receiving Your grace-gift:
3. I physically, mentally, and emotionally dechomai ‘passively, warmly-welcome as a fond friend’ this grace-gift ‘into my house’ but I know I must go further to “make my ‘Yes’ a Yes.”
4. I physically, mentally, and emotionally lambano ‘actively, grab hold of to possess for myself’ this grace-gift from Your offering Hand and ‘bring it in’ para close-beside me as ‘inner-circle’ best friend, even into my psyche soul’s identity of intellect, emotions, and will, even within my innermost spirit.
5. I declare-as-the-truth and decree by the name/authority of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, that I NOW fully ‘own it’ because it is NOW fully mine. NOW I can genuinely, experientially, relationally epiginosko know this grace-gift in koinonia intimate-relationship together-with IT and its GIVER.
6. Thank you Father so much for this blessing solely given by Your unconditionally-loving-favor-of-grace so that I cannot boast. Therefore, I also dechomai ‘passively, warmly-welcome as a fond friend’ and lambano ‘actively, grab hold of to possess for myself’ any instructions You have on how to best use this grace-gift to get the most agathos ‘excellently good-and-joyful benefit’ from in order to epiginosko experience that “super-abundant zoe genuine-life that Jesus came to bring” (John 10:10).
7. Amen “So Be It”
Thank YOU for visiting: Lambano receive God’s gifts to experience them with God