Jesus is the Referee named COMPARED
12-30-20 Dream: Jesus is the Referee named COMPARED – everything is inferior compared to Him
Please comment on the bottom of any page following our BLOG Etiquette Guidelines.
Note: On your phone, PDF documents may only open if you choose the “Save, Replace, or Keep Both” option and then it will be downloaded and notify you of this on the top of your screen. Open it there or in your Downloads folder and it will give you the option to Open with Adobe Acrobat, Drive, or some other PDF app you have installed on your phone. If you watch the associated video, it will open in another tab/window so that you can easily bounce back & forth between the PDF doc and the video. If your screen is big enough you can even arrange the windows next to each other!
In my God-dream I saw a game being played and a referee with the name “COMPARED” on his back. I asked, “Compared to what?” When I woke I saw the word “BETTER,” which I knew the book of Hebrews obsessively used 12 times concerning Jesus and His New Covenant as we will see below. There, the Greek word kreíttōn is the the comparative form of krátos meaning “dominion, relative and manifested might, power, strength, vigor – used in the NT chiefly of God.” Kreitton means “what is better because it is more fully developed, i.e. in reaching the needed dominion (mastery, dominance), thus ‘better’ after exerting the power needed to plant down God’s flag of victory.” Simply, it means “more dominant, better or nobler, more excellent, useful, serviceable, and advantageous than what is kratos. Wow, that’s over the top!
Now I can see why God has a referee named “COMPARED.” It’s Jesus!
Like I said, kreitton “better” is used in Hebrews 12 times of:
1. The inferior blesses the superior
2. Jesus & his name over angels and their names
3. Christ’s Ministry over Old Testament (OT) ministry
4. His New Covenant over the old covenant
5. Christ’s blood over that of Abel’s that demanded justice
6. Heavenly sacrifices over OT sacrifices that are only shadows of the reality of Christ
7. New Testament (NT) Promises over old ones
8. Things for Christians over that for OT saints
9. NT inherited possessions lasting over that of the OT
10. NT hope over OT Law
11. Our heavenly land over Israel’s promised land
12. Resurrection life over all other types of life
Jesus and what he brings is WAY BETTER than our English word “better” can convey. Thank God, the NT was not written in English. Our language is not even close in precision – see Bible Info.
Thank YOU for visiting: Jesus is the Referee named COMPARED
Prophecy, Jesus and His work is WAY BETTER compared to anything else, Jesus is superior